Category : Services
Tile works remove and fixing
- Test of all materials should be carried out, and it must be as per IS specification or as specified in tender or as per drawing.
- Assure that you have all the plants, tools, machinery and equipment for successful completion of tile installation work.
- To impose the safety of tiles proper steel/bamboo scaffolding must be done for installing the tiles on walls (for more than two-meter in height work).
- Remove all the loose and hardened mortar from the slab and clean the slab by blowing air or by jetting water on the surface.
- The sand should be screened through the sieve of approved size.
- The tiles should be soaked in water for 24 hours before using, and the applicable surface should be moist at the time of tile installation work.
- Proportioning of cement mortar or adhesive should be as per specification and must be used within 30 minutes of adding water.