Category : Services
First, you need to identify what you are primarily going to be using this computer for and how it will fit into your lifestyle. Do you plan to exclusively use your computer at home or do you need to keep your device with you? Does it need to be high powered or will something more simple do? How much customization or upgrading would you want to do? At most basic, computing devices can be separated into two categories of desktop and portable. Here is a quick breakdown of six types of computer you can purchase today:
• Tablets: Small, highly-portable touchscreen devices that use mini-programs called apps rather than traditional software packages. This makes them generally less powered for heavy computer use such as video editing, but great for watching videos, taking notes in small spaces, playing simple games and a wide variety of other functions. See Tablet Repair Services Near You here.
• Netbooks: Best for Internet browsing, netbooks are small, low-powered laptops with screens measuring around ten inches. Very light and portable, they are also cheap, but you give up the power to run demanding programs and the ability to play disks as the optical drive is generally left out to save space.
• Laptops or Notebooks: These computers are a portable all-in-one machine that comes in a wide variety of options for price, size, weight, style and specifications. Notebooks are generally where portability, power and price are best aligned.
• Ultrabooks: Meticulously designed to be slimmer and lighter than standard laptops, ultrabooks come with a similar range of options and abilities as typical laptops. The price is higher, though, for the smaller size.
• Tower-style desktops: This computer system separates out the processor tower, monitor and other components into distinct units, making it the most customizable option. Generally, you get the most computer power for your dollar in a desktop, but it is conversely not easy to take with you.
• All-in-one desktops: These systems combine the processor, monitor and internal components into one compact unit. Aesthetically pleasing and free of tangles of cords under your desk, all-in-ones make the buying process simple by packaging everything you need together.